Saturday, December 17, 2005

Vanilla Mind

Politicians-oriented Brush-off of the day: Oh, go find a weapon of mass destruction.

It's 1 am in the morning, and somehow I cannot sleep. Perhaps listing down the things I am pondering about might help, somehow....

Tonight I thought about:

1) The future of Malay people

2) If anything bad will ever happen to my penis, rendering me incapable of sexual activity


3) Will I ever get a girlfriend? If I do, will she be... naughty...

....or nice?


4) Happy birthday Jon! Tomorrow we have a big match. May we play like Manchester United and win gloriously against those Rafflesian punks.

5) Happy birthday Geri! I hope he does something special for you :)

6) The undeniable musical juggernaut that is Oasis. Having four people as compared to His one, they are definitely bigger than Jesus.


7) Monkeys

8) "I've got soul but I'm not a soldier"

9) Sora Aoi... Sensual or perverse?


I say sensual...

11) Hmm...What comes after 9?

No comments: