Monday, March 21, 2011

Hola

Hello, I need you so bad right now. I just want to fuck you, hard, senseless, feeling the tip of my dick reach the ends of your sex, deep, deep inside you, to know that I’m inside you, to feel your hot, heavy breaths on me. I know how you’ll involuntarily scream my name when I start fucking you harder, as though it was always at the tip of your tongue, but you’re looking for that push, that slide of my hard, rigid dick against your tender wetness for it to come out. I can remember how warm it feels being inside you, your weight on me, nothing like the weight that just left my shoulders. I can remember how you’ll arch your back, pushing against me, bucking against my groin because you want it hard, fast, wild as you feel yourself closer and closer to cumming. And then you’d come on my dick, drenching me, making me inexplicably addicted to your body. Addicted to you. Come back to me, and the night will forever know our love.

"Oh hey! Fancy seeing you online."
"Work? Work's fine."

No comments: